Building your custom dream home should be an exciting and meaningful experience. You deserve individual attention for your custom home building project:
- We work closely with you and your architect and ensure that we communicate clearly and completely.
- We strive to achieve the full potential of your home site and design. We thoroughly assess the site and plans and try to resolve any design issues before construction begins.
- We are flexible and look for ways to improve the project as it progresses. We suggest improvements in design, alternative materials and cost-saving approaches.
- We pay attention to the quality and detail that makes your home special. Beauty is often in the details, and we share ideas to provide the small touches that enhance your home’s beauty and value. We also have our own custom millwork shop so that we can provide truly unique architectural details.
- We strive not only to honor our contract but to provide greater value than you might expect.
Because of our experience in building custom homes on the barrier islands of coastal South Carolina, we have a great level of expertise in hurricane resistant construction. All of our homes are built to and beyond hurricane wind resistant standards. We are proud that we none of the homes that we have built on the barrier islands were destroyed by Hurricane Hugo when it devastated our area 1989.
If you are looking for the highest quality construction and an organization with a competent and helpful staff, please contact us for a consultation. We will be happy to discuss your new custom home project.